Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time flies!

Time flies when you are having fun! So far, this summer has been crazy!

April 9th - A year ago today I married the man of my dreams. He is the man I always hoped I would marry. He is my best friend and the love of my life. I am so lucky to be his wife, and be by his side for eternity. He works so hard for our family and does everything he can to show me he loves me.

May 24th - Adam's birthday!! We had a great birthday dinner with our friends. Lots of smiles, laughs, and singing Happy Birthday!

June - For a whole week Adam and I were in the west! It was so much fun! Our trip began by heading to Arizon for Jared and Kristen's (my brother in law and new sister in law) wedding! That was amazing to be there to share their special day. The whole family was together for the first time in a long time, so we were all crazy! 

Next, I flew to Portland and Adam flew to Salt Lake City. I had so much fun seeing my family and some friends while I was there. We didn't do very much, just hung out, talked, and played games! While I was there though, I walked a half marathon with my mom and sisters. It was so much fun and I'm glad I walked the whole thing instead of getting in the car like my mom kept suggesting.

My final destination was Salt Lake City to see one of our ver good friends, Blake, get married! I can't even explain how good it was to see everyone again! My sister was able to come down from Rexburg to see me for the whole 24 hours that I was there. We seriously had a blast! I can't wait to see them all again.

July 4th - We had a bunch of our friends come celebrate/ relax with us at Adam's parents pool. It was so great to just hang out in the pool, given it was 100 degrees that day, and talk to our friends.

It's been a great summer so far, let's hope it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment