Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Happenings

April 8th: Easter

Easter was a wonderful day. We went to church and listened to beautiful music. We remembered why we celebrate this wonderful holiday. Our Savior Jesus Christ. Of course we also had to have Easter baskets too!! Adam was not aware of this marvelous tradition so this year was a teaching year. But next year he will know what to do all by himself!  :)
These were our baskets this year. We have to try and get the hang of things. I never realized all of the little things my mom did for us until I actually have to do them for the hubby! Thanks mom!


Of course we had to take a picture on the gorgeous Easter Sunday! Two minutes later we were in our sweats and had a movie going.


April 9th: Our FIRST Anniversary!!!




A year ago, we made the best decision of our lives. I can't say for him (well ya, I kind of can), but I am so happy that I married my best friend. He is the greatest husband I could ever ask for. He is always making me laugh and treating me extremely well! We decided on that day that we would stick together through thick and thin, no matter what happens, and be each other's other half. That was the best day of my life so far! Things have been fabulous ever since.
Our first anniversary was a great day! Sadly we couldn't take work off or take a huge fabulous trip... yet. But we were able to go out to dinner at Olive Garden, our favorite!! We were able to spend good time with each other, remembering a year ago when we were sealed for eternity. We are planning to go to the beach this weekend, so an update on that will come soon!



April 10: My Birthday!!
It was so crazy having three holidays right in a row, but so much fun!! Adam bought us tickets to see Bring It On: The Musical! It was actually very good! We loved getting out of our house and going to the theater! My husband definitely pampered me! He made me a cake yesterday too because we weren't able to have one during the madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment