Friday, September 28, 2012

Next chapter starts soon...

”When something's ending, you go through so many phases, and it can be frustrating. But once you're out on the other side, it's like you can really see all the crazy phases you went through.”

We are definitely entering a new phase. It is a crazy start so far, but I feel like it will only get crazier before it calms down. Adam is actively looking for a new job, we are looking for a new car, and we are trying to find a place to live all before the first week of November. We are looking for homes in three different places because those are some possibilities that we know of. Let’s face it, I am super nervous. I was not excited to move out here over a year ago, but I have loved being here! We are just hoping Adam likes whatever job he ends up with. I have to go find a new job, which stinks because I had come to like my job. We may have to leave our friends here in Charlotte and meet new friends if we move out of state. When we moved here, Adam knew a couple of people. This was where he grew up so some of his high school friends were still here. We made friends pretty quickly at church. Soon we will have to start all over again. Even though I am super nervous, I know it will be another great adventure for us! It brings us closer together and helps us rely on each other more and more. We will be able to see more of the world, most of which I have not seen. We will always have fun along the way. I have been notorious for trying to plan out as much as possible. Adam hates not know what is going to happen, and is also a planner. But of course, because we always try to plan our lives out, the job changes so far have been extremely last minute. He didn’t receive the offer from Shaw until a week before we graduated! Now, we have no clue where we could be by November 1 st . This is nuts! Even though we literally could be moving anywhere in the US within the next couple months, we know everything will work out how it’s supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment