Thursday, July 14, 2011

Crazy busy life

Holy moly! Life is crazy right now!! Adam and I both graduate in a week so we are right in the middle of finals and then we are moving out of our apartment in a week and a half. While we are doing all of that both of our families are coming in to town. Cra-Z! On top of all of that, there are a million and a half weddings that I am trying to attend (I wish I could go to them all) and bridal showers and baby showes... 'tis the season!
I did mention that we are moving out of our apartment right? Not only are we moving out, but we are moving clear across the country to Charlotte, North Carolina. That's right, the east coast.
I am scared out of my mind because I have never lived anywhere that I didn't have some family around. I will have Adam's family and of course my sweet husband will be there with me. But I am trying to look at the good side of things. Adam got a job over there which is why we are going out there. This will be a big adventure for both of us! Something brand new to me. I will have the beach within a couple hours though!! Over there, it is actually warm water instead of the Pacific Ocean where you have to turn numb before you can be ok. I am really excited to begin this new chapter of our lives. No college, no kids, just two very happily married people looking for a good time!

My family is coming tomorrow actually! Well, half of them. I get to spend as much time as I can with them before they go back home and I leave for my new home. But They are coming for graduation and thhen we will spend tons of time on the lake, fishing, riding the four wheelers, packing and cleaning my apartment! I am so excited to see them!

2 comments:

  1. Britt! I freaking love you and we better see each other again! Good luck with everything! We will most definitely have to keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete