Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 17


How far along? 17 Weeks 3 days

Baby is the size of a: Sweet Potato, 5.5 inches

Best moment of the week: Getting a bunch of things for the baby! We finally bought our crib, which is super cute I might add! We were given a bouncer chair, baby bath, dresser, changing table and a very nice crib. All of this happened in the same week! We are so lucky to have such great family around looking out for us! 

Movement? Yes! Only once in a while for now, but it is so cool to feel it and know that's our baby in there! I can only feel it move when I'm not really moving around and then of course I pause whatever I was doing so I can focus on feeling that baby! I cannot wait until Adam can feel the baby too! 

Cravings? Absolutely nothing. I have been sick the past couple of days and have a major gag reflex right now. 

Belly Button: Still in.

Missing Anything? Feeling better. I want to feel motivated to get out of my sweats and work out a little again. Right now, I could care less what I look like or if I even move. But taking care of twin boys makes me walk around so that's good. 

Wedding Ring on or off? On for now... let's hope it stays that way!

Aches & Pains: This week is definitely face/ head aches (sinus infection?) and throat pains.

Stretch Marks? Not yet! But I think I need to begin the preventative measures.

Flying While Pregnant: Well I only flew when I was about 7 weeks and I had my dog with me, so it wasn't really a pain.

Happy or Moody most of the time? For the most part happy. For the sake of both Adam and I, I need to try to be happy all the time. But we all know that can't happen. 

Looking forward to: Having Adam move back home. Hopefully it will happen within the next two months or so!! 

1 comment:

  1. Brittani I can’t believe how far you are! When do you get to find out if you’re having a boy or a girl yet? How are things with Adam going and his job? I hope he gets to move home soon! How is your nanny job going? Do you like it? Do you think you’re having a boy or a girl? Like your family said at Christmas, I hope it’s a girl! You’re looking great for being 17 weeks pregnant!
    I can’t wait to meet Baby Esselman! I can’t believe that little baby is the size of a sweet potato! Have you had any weird cravings yet? Did mom tell you that my aunt craved chalk while she was pregnant? I think the weirdest thing mom craved, which isn't weird at all, was hamburgers, which probably explains why my family is meat eaters (except for Brittney). I can’t wait to see more pictures!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete