Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 16


How far along? 16 Weeks 5 days

Baby is the size of a: Turnip, 4.5 inch

Best moment of the week: Feeling the baby for the first time!! I felt the baby on February 25th for the very first time!!! 

Movement? Yes! Only once in a while for now, but it is so cool to feel it and know that's our baby in there! I can only feel it move when I'm not really moving around and then of course I pause whatever I was doing so I can focus on feeling that baby! 

Cravings? Yogurt

Belly Button: Still in.

Missing Anything? Been craving some volleyball lately!

Wedding Ring on or off? On for now... let's hope it stays that way!

Aches & Pains: Just some back aches. I started getting a little bit of a leg cramp the other day. 

Stretch Marks? Not yet! But I think I need to being the preventative measures.

Flying While Pregnant: Well I only flew when I was about 7 weeks and I had my dog with me, so it wasn't really a pain.

Happy or Moody most of the time? For the most part happy. For the sake of both Adam and I, I need to try to be happy all the time. But we all know that can't happen. 

Looking forward to: Moving in to our own place so I can begin the whole "nesting" phase people talk about. Putting together the nursery, organizing our whole house, and getting it ready for people to come to. I'll also be able to cook good meals for Adam instead of the microwave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment