Friday, April 12, 2013

Week 22


How far along? 22 weeks, 4 days

Baby is the size of a: Papaya, 10.5 inches

Best moment of the week: Being able to feel the baby on the outside for the first time on Monday. Then on my birthday I was able to actually SEE my tummy move when the baby kicked! It was amazing! I can't wait until Adam can feel the baby move! 

Movement? Yes! I feel the baby more and more! Can't wait until Adam can feel it! 

Cravings? Candy. Story of my life.  

Belly Button: Still in for now but it's slowly becoming flat and I'm afraid it may turn into an outtie.  :( 

Missing Anything? I have been wanting to play volleyball SO bad lately! 

Wedding Ring on or off? On for now... let's hope it stays that way!

Aches & Pains: Yes, my hips are the main pain. I don't wake up from leg cramps, just pains in my hips. 

Flying While Pregnant: Well I only flew when I was about 7 weeks and I had my dog with me, so it wasn't really a pain.

Happy or Moody most of the time? So happy and excited for all of the changes that are happening within the next couple months! 

Looking forward to: Having the move be over with. I hate moving, but once we are to the new place I can breath. I will be able to actually unpack our boxes which haven't been unpacked in 6 months! I will actually be able to have my husband with me every day and get to spend real time with him!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment