Friday, November 11, 2011

A little craving

So today I have been having a little craving to go look at puppies. Weird. I know. But we aren't ready to have kids yet, but a dog, now that we can do! Adam said he always heard that as a couple you are suppsed to get a dog before you have kids. He says that it helps you begin to prepare to take care of kids.
Ok babe, whatever you say! Here are some of the pups I think would be great to get:
 
C'mon, you could teach him to play football
 I know you wouldn't like this one, you would say that it looks like a rat. But I think she's adorable!
So stinkin cute! I want one!
This one is my favorite! Isn't she just precious!? I think so.

So while we are out on our date tonight, would you mind if we swung by a few pet stores so you could fall in love with some too? Ok thanks!

Love,
The girl you fell in love with

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Puppies are cute when they're little, but then I get tired of taking care of them haha. Guess I'm not ready for kids yet...

    ReplyDelete