Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and we were busy busy all day long! We went and spent the day with Adams family, played games, and watched a movie. It was a great day with great people! This Thanksgiving I am thankful for my wonderful husband who I love more than anything. My amazing family (wish I could be in Oregon with them), I miss them so much it's crazy. The great friends I have made throughout the years. The gospel. Our warm apartment and the fact that it is still warm here! Also for the fact that it is supposed to be 70 tomorrow and I suprised Adam with an early Christmas present and am taking him to the NC State football game tomorrow! It will be a fabulous weekend with my man! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and goodluck black friday shopping!!

More details on the picture later!

No comments:

Post a Comment