Thursday, November 3, 2011

A little different Thanksgiving...

I know this is early, but this year is different. We are spending Thanksgiving with Adam's family (extended and all). But let's face it, their family does Thanksgiving a little different than I am used to.
This is what I am used to:
Sleeping in 'til as late as I want
Eating the most delicious breakfast my mom makes on holidays (Cinnamon rolls, eggs and sausage, and orange juice)
Staying in sweats (or pjs) all day
Playing games and laughing hysterically with the fam
Eating so much food for Thanksgiving dinner that all you can do is roll around the house
Watching movies that may or may not have to do with Christmas


This Thanksgiving I will not have the luxury of sleeping in, staying in my pjs, or seeing my siblings. We get to spend it with Adam's family! We have to drive two hours to get to his aunts house. We are eating Thanksgiving lunch, not dinner. We also actually have to get dressed up. Dang. So because I have my new family to kind of impress (I'm already in the family so there is nothing they can do about it), I have been looking at different outfits that I could sport on this wonderful holiday:
Pinned ImageFall Outfit to TryFall outfit ideaso, I need all of this.cute What color is that cardigan? Rose? Whatever it is, i love it.

There are so many more outfits that I could look at (thank you pinterest!), but I think I can put together something from my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment