Monday, January 2, 2012

New years

For new years this year Adam and I laid low. This was actually our second new years spent together. So we talked about our first one and then we laughed about our first one being married. The first new years we spent together, Adam and I both cancelled dates that we had with other people in order to spend it together. Cute right? I know!
This new years we decided to just stay home nd relax. We bought stuff for cookies and smoothies. We turned on ABC's new years celebration and pulled out the game of life! It was a lot of fun and much needed.
Now we sit watching the rose bowl (go ducks!!). Husband hates this green and yellow on me, he would rather I wear red for nc state. But I am and will always be an Oregon girl. Sorry honey!!


No comments:

Post a Comment