Friday, March 16, 2012

It's already midnight!?

Our lives have been more than hectic lately, to say the least. I love being with the Young Women and I know Adam loves the Cub Scouts. But man, talk about a time taker. Between that and working late pretty much every night, we are exhasted. Things are nuts right now. Lately though, here's what has been going on:

Young Women had our New Beginnings this past Tuesday... Thank goodness for my counselors, that's all I have to say. They did awesome and we pulled off a great program! I am so excited that the girls are getting personal progress done and that they are getting excited about finishing!

Adam and I went shopping last weekend. :) We bought him some new shirts and shoes to make him look "fly", as Adam would say. It was a ton of fun I thought, but Adam now thinks he should have to go shoe shopping for 10 years because we bought him two pair.

We went to our friends house on Monday night and they made us awesome Thai food! Then we watched the new Footloose! I personally really liked it, but then again I was distracted by their little girl cuddling with me.

Wednesday night, we had a birthday dinner for my brother-in-law. We met his girl friend, which was so fun! She is super cute and and way excited for them!

Now this weekend... that is going to be crazy! Tomorrow night, shhh don't tell anyone, a couple of my girl friends and I are going to find where the Bachelorette is being filmed!! Emily is going on a date tomorrow night in Uptown, so we are going to go get in on the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment