Sunday, June 19, 2011

"The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad!"

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy!! He is alsways one to be the goofball. He always tries to wrestle with us, which is where is famous quote came from, "It's all fun and games 'til someone gets hurt"... and it's so true! haha He has always been there for me through everything.
This ladies and Gentleman, is my Daddy!
This is normally how we are... always laughing and being silly!

This Daddy Daughter dance was probably the best one ever! We bawled through the whole thing.


Then Mom came over and we bawled some more.

He taught me all kinds of things. How to throw a ball, how to fish, how to be sarcastic, how to laugh at things, and how to love. But he also taught me about the gospel and how to cherish it. He has been a great example to me. I love you so much Daddy! And yes, I will forever call you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment