Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

Things we loved about 2012:

1. Adam and Britt started their first jobs out of college... We are actual adults?!
2. February Britt was called as Young Women President... I love those girls!
3. April we celebrated our one year anniversary..That first year went by extremely fast!
4.Trip out west for a couple of weddings... Love to be able to support friends and family!
5. July Reggie joined our family... Our first "baby"
6. Beach trips on the east coast... I am in love with the warm weather and water out there!
7. October we bought our first car together
8. We took a job in Utah and moved out west... Going to miss our east coast friends, but excited for a new adventure.
9. We got to be in Oregon for Christmas.... My family is a crazy loud bunch!
10. Just spending time together.... I married my best friend and love getting to know him more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment