Monday, May 14, 2018

30 weeks with baby girl

This pregnancy has been a bit different than the boys. The first trimester was rough! I did not know I could be as tired as I was during those first few months. And of course I was dragging right after we moved. I had a bit of nausea but not terrible. I just always felt like I was sick to my stomach. 

Second trimester was not bad at all. My exhaustion and nausea lightened up big time. Thank goodness! 



Now we are on to the third trimester and some of the exhaustion is coming back. Not as bad as first trimester but I definitely feel like I need more sleep right now. 




Daxton has been so cute about everything. He told us it was going to be a girl from the very beginning. He always rubs my belly and tells the baby hi. At least once a week he will ask to check my pregnancy app on my phone to “check on the baby”. I took the boys to my last ultrasound and Dax thought it was the coolest thing to see his baby sister moving in Mama’s tummy!


 

Cameron, as much as we love him, has turned into a little monster! Haha He is becoming more and more clingy to me as the days go on. I’m hoping it’s not because he knows he won’t be the baby for much longer but I’m guessing that’s it. We are hoping to turn that around a bit before the baby comes. Needless to say, I don’t think he’s completely on board with this whole baby sister stuff. 



Adam and I are having a rough time narrowing down our long list of potential names. In the past we have taken in 3 names to the hospital and then made the final decision after the baby is born. At this point, we have just barely been able to narrow down the list to about 10-15 names. We still aren’t sold on any one name yet, but I’m hoping we will get there!

 

It has been so much fun looking at all the pink, sparkly, and frilly clothes and accessories for her! I have to resist so often! I can’t wait to have her here so I can dress her up in all the headbands, ruffles, and sparkles! 


We only have 10 weeks until she comes! That seems crazy because the first trimester went by so slow. But now time is going super fast and we are all so excited for baby girl to join our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment