Monday, March 28, 2016

A little update

I am almost 35 weeks along in this pregnancy and I seems like the time just keeps going faster and faster! With this baby, I've had a ton more aches and I've been way more tired than I was with Daxton. My back kills me right now, I can barely get the dishes done before I have to sit down and rest my lower back. I am so much more tired, probably partially  because I'm up with a two year old in the middle of the night sometimes. And I have heartburn for the very first time in my life. I didn't even know what it was until I described it to Adam. Of course he just laughed at me. So I am so excited to not have all these aches and pains, but I feel like the baby is coming like, tomorrow, so I'm not 100% ready for that. 

The last couple of weeks I have been kind of panicking a little because I feel like this baby boy is going to come really early, and by really early I mean like two weeks early. Daxton was five days early and I've been told that they just keep coming early and faster from then on. I don't know why I have this feeling and yes, I realize I may be jinxing myself. But I am freaking out a little because things are not ready for the baby to come. And I really want this baby to stay in until my mom gets here, which will only be a few days before his due date. On the plus side, I think we have narrowed down the names for this baby from 25 to 6! We're getting somewhere! 

We are really enjoying Chula Vista though. I have found a good doctor and a great hospital to deliver at. Also being so close to the beach, the zoo, and parks with pretty nice weather is amazing! Adam likes his new position and new project that he's on and we enjoy spending his hard earned money while he's working for it! We have also been so lucky to live close to my awesome cousin! It's been so much fun getting to know her a little more and playing with her sweet little girl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment