Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Disneyland and Growing up too fast



We were able to take Daxton to Disneyland for his first time at the beginning of March! I was a little afraid of taking a baby to Disneyland, but he did great!! We all had so much fun even though we only were actually in California for three days. 


Daxton's first time in Disneyland, he was 7 months! So of course he could only go on a few rides with us. His very first ride was pirates of the Caribbean. He was ok with it until we hit the two little drops and then he freaked out a little. 


But overall I think he has a lot of fun! He slept really well when he got tired either in the stroller or on me! We were able to be at Disneyland for two days, which I also worried about. I didn't want Dax to be done on the first day and still have tickets for a full other day. But he did great! 


The last day we were in California, we had a few minutes before we were heading to Adams brothers house so we decided to take Daxton down the the beach for the first time!! The place we were staying with friends was right down on the beach so we could just walk right out the back door and be on the beach. I loves the water, I just wish we had time for him to sit in here sand and play in it. Oh well, maybe next time. 


Right when we got home, for about the next five days or so, Daxton decided that after Disneyland he could do anything. So he learned to roll over, crawl, and pull himself up on things all within five days of each other!! It's been so crazy but so fun! I love watching him try to do other things! He has grown up so fast recently, I just want it to slow down! But I know it won't. I know it will just keep going faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment