Friday, May 27, 2011

Home Alone... with out hubby.

I never knew I would be so bored with my husband gone for 5 days. I thought it was going to be a good break, you know, for myself. Have some girl time, some time to myself. It was going to be great right? Wrong. I don't know what to do with myself! I didn't know this about myself, or to this extreme, but I HATE being alone. I have to have someone with me. Even if they don't pay attention to me, I just have to have someone else in the room or house with me.
Of course I called my mom in a break down moment because it was too late in Boston to call Adam. I seriously considered going to portland for the weekend, but then I changed my mind on that one. I had too much homework that I had to get done this weekend. But she gave me some good tips. She told me to:
  • Go buy your favorite junk food
  • Rent those really girly chick flicks that husbands HATE watching
  • Go on a little shopping spree
I did all three! They were great! I rented three movies:

 



All three were actually pretty decent, thank goodness. Then I bought my favorite candies and ingredients to make No Bake Cookies! They turned out amazing!! I stayed up until 2 am which is so unlike me. I normally go to bed around 11 pm. But I had to watch all of those movies! That I did.
Today, after a great little nap, I went to Idaho Falls to do a little shopping. I went in to Old Navy and checked out their sale going on right now. It was ok, but nothing stuck out to me too much. I did find a way cute skirt that I can wear with almost anything. AND I made a really geeky purchase that all of you will get to see after the 4th of July! It's awesome, don't worry.
Anyway, after I freaked out, things actually turned around and it's been a very relaxing weekend so far. I still have two more days until that handsome man comes home, but I'm doing ok.
Thanks Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment