Saturday, March 23, 2013

20 Weeks Gender Reveal

How far along? 20 Weeks

Baby is the size of a: Banana, 6.5 inches

Best moment of the week: Finding out the gender of our baby!! See below!

Movement? Yes! I feel the baby more and more! Can't wait until Adam can feel it! 

Cravings? Pizza!!  

Belly Button: Still in.

Missing Anything? I have been wanting to play volleyball SO bad lately! Also having a home of our own. We currently live in a basement of another couple. We are extremely thankful they are letting us stay here while I nanny their grandsons, but I am ready to be in our own apartment that I can decorate and organize how I want. Can't wait!! 

Wedding Ring on or off? On for now... let's hope it stays that way!

Aches & Pains: Yes, been getting them in my leg, hips and lower back big time! 

Flying While Pregnant: Well I only flew when I was about 7 weeks and I had my dog with me, so it wasn't really a pain.

Happy or Moody most of the time? I definitely have my days of break down. The smallest things happen and I start sobbing. It's normally because there was a lot built up and the next thing was going to make me crack! But it happens to the best of us. 

Looking forward to: Shopping for our sweet baby! There was only so many things I could buy that were gender neutral before I went crazy! 

Big thank you to our good friend Alexis Taylor for taking all of these pictures!!!  And here it is...... Drum roll please!! 






















5 comments:

  1. That was really cool! Imagine if technology like this existed 5 decades ago. I would have loved to see my parents in pics like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt, you are SO CUTE! I love these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! You two are so cute and are going to be wonderful parents. Wish you weren't so far away! Happy happy happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!! You are all so sweet! We are thrilled! And of course Adam is stoked to have a boy to mold like himself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!! We are so excited for you! Boys are a blast!!:)

    ReplyDelete