Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once...

So much has happened the past week or so that I don't even know where to begin. I guess I will start with the earliest date. Last Thursday, the 9th, Adam and I have been married 2 months! It is so crazy how time flies! It feels like we just got married yesterday. But I love it. I love every second of it and him. Married life is so worth waiting for, especially to your best friend.
We celebrated by staying in and cooking a meal together. We sat at home, ate it, and then talked for a while before we put on a movie. I even got flowers out of the deal!  :)



Then on Friday, I get the horrible news that my grandmother went in to the ICU in Pocatello. We went to see her on Sunday and thank goodness she is ok and everything is going to be fine.
Saturday, we went to my other grandparent's house to see them and my cousin Brecca's family. Her daughter just turned 5 so we took her a little gift and celebrated with them.
Adam and I are just crazy busy with school right now. We just finished midterms, which is crazy because guess what! That means we only have 6 weeks until we graduate from college!!! We are both very excited to be moving on with our lives and getting out of Rexburg. We are still waiting for Adam to get a job before we know where we are going. After we know where we are going, then I can start looking for an internship! Both of our families are coming up for graduation so it will be great to see them and relax before we head out to the "real world".

No comments:

Post a Comment