Tuesday, January 15, 2013

10 Weeks

 
How far along? 10 weeks 3 days

Baby is the size of a: Lime, 2 inches, .3lbs
 
Best moment of the week: Since today is only Tuesday, last week was great being in Rexburg! I got to see many of my good friends who were so excited about Baby E! 

Movement? Nope, we have a ways to go before that happens.
 
Cravings? Nothing too big right now, but I can always go for some juice and fruit!

Belly Button: Still in.
 
Missing Anything? Wishing I could play volleyball really bad!  

Wedding Rings on or off? On for now... let's hope it stays that way!

Aches & Pains: Lower back aches, but other than that I'm good!
 
Stretch Marks? Not yet!
 
Flying While Pregnant: Well I only flew when I was about 7 weeks and I had my dog with me, so it wasn't really a pain.

Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy for the most part. With all of the craziness lately, I will admit, I have had my break downs. But seriously, I just want my husband back!!
 
Looking forward to: Our first real appointment on the 24th!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't see the picture :( So excited for your first appointment! :) The first ultrasound is the best!!

    ReplyDelete