Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My cute friend...

So I have this really good friend named Lexi. She is gorgeous, funny, and so easy to talk to. She was Adam's FHE sister during the semester that I was living in Utah. Adam and I had just started dating and I would drive up to Rexburg almost every weekend to see him. I would be there for church most of the time and of course felt out of place. I mean c'mon, when there is a hot boy in your ward, you want to try and get to know him. Then every sunday he shows up with the same dumb girl (me), you would glare at me too! haha

Lexi on the other hand, along with her roommates, took me under their wing. They took me to class and actually talked to me! It was awesome! Lexi and I clicked immediately! After both of us were married, we only got married about 4 months apart, we hung out all the time as couples and loved it! Then Adam and I graduated and moved away and soon after they did the same.

On New Years Eve, I sent a text out to our closest friends and family to let them know of the big news. Minutes after I hit send, I recieved a phone call from a Lexi! I hadn't talked to her in a while so i figured she was just calling to be excited with me on the phone!! The conversation went like this:

"Britt, all of my wildest dreams are coming true now!"
"Why? (sarcasticly) Because you are pregnant too??!!"
"YES!!"

As you can imagine, there was lots of squeeling and screaming like little girls! Since we met we have always talked about how fun it would be to be pregnant at the same time! She is a week ahead of me, so we are going through (basically) the same things! It is so exciting!!

I love that we are going to have our kids so close together. We have already decided that they will either be best friends or get married.... we'll let you know which one it is!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment