Friday, February 22, 2013

15 Weeks





How far along? 15 Weeks 5 days

Baby is the size of a: Avacado, 4-5 inches

Best moment of the week: Being able to see another ultra sound! My sister was able to be there. Also, our baby is a major mover and thumb sucker! 

Movement? Well I think I felt the babe a little, but I'm not sure if it was baby or not. Hopefully I'll feel it soon! 

Cravings? Sleep.

Belly Button: Still in.

Missing Anything? Being able to look skinnier than I am. Right now I don't look like I am pregnant, I just look like I had one too many boxes of donuts. Hopefully soon I will start looking like I actually have a baby in there! Also Really wishing my husband and I could actually live in the same city, under the same roof. This whole, only seeing him on weekends for less than 48 hours is not sitting well with me. I think it's actually getting harder, not easier, to say good bye and have him be away all week. 

Wedding Ring on or off? On for now... let's hope it stays that way!

Aches & Pains: Just some back aches. My back feels really stiff all the time. 

Stretch Marks? Not yet!

Flying While Pregnant: Well I only flew when I was about 7 weeks and I had my dog with me, so it wasn't really a pain.

Happy or Moody most of the time? This week, I have pretty much shut out all worries. Except taxes, I'm still working on those. But it was definitely a no makeup week.  

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in about a month! Adam, I think, was hoping for a boy, but now really feels like it's a girl. So we'll play the guessing game when we get closer! We finally set a date to find the gender!!

This is the video of our last ultra sound. My sis tried to get it for Adam and my mom, but you can't see much. It's just fun to hear what we are looking at (or that's what I think anyway).  



No comments:

Post a Comment