Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Week 14


How far along? 14 weeks, 4 days (Valentines Day - my friend told me to start taking pictures with tighter shirts so you can really see, I'll think about it.) 


Baby is the size of a: Orange, 4 inches

Best moment of the week: Having my sister and my husband here with me this weekend! It was so much fun, besides a stressful day figuring out the car. We also bought our crib and were given a bouncy chair and a baby bath! 

Movement? Well I think I felt the babe a little, but I'm not sure if it was baby or not. Hopefully I'll feel it soon! 

Cravings? Bread sticks.... Olive Garden??  

Belly Button: Still in.

Missing Anything? Really wishing my husband and I could actually live in the same city, under the same roof. This whole, only seeing him on weekends for less than 48 hours is not sitting well with me. I think it's actually getting harder, not easier, to say good bye and have him be away all week. 

Wedding Ring on or off? On for now... let's hope it stays that way!

Aches & Pains: I had a case of "can't keep breakfast down" after my doctor's appointment, but that was only the second time, so here's to not being too sick while preggo! I think the babe was mad at me for having them find the heart beat so much and then doing an ultra sound... oops!

Stretch MarksNot yet!

Flying While Pregnant: Well I only flew when I was about 7 weeks and I had my dog with me, so it wasn't really a pain.

Happy or Moody most of the time? Well I'm better than last week. That's for sure. Still just want my husband back. We have our car back in our driveway, still broken. But at least we don't have to deal with the stupid company like before. My uncle is going to take a look at it and if we feel like it's worth fixing, we'll do that. But otherwise we will get rid of this car and just have to go get another one.

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in about a month! Adam, I think, was hoping for a boy, but now really feels like it's a girl. So we'll play the guessing game when we get closer! We finally set a date to find the gender!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment