Friday, June 19, 2015

Idaho for two weeks? Yes!

The day after I got back from San Diego, I learned that my grandma was not doing very well health wise. So I looked at plane tickets and Dexter and I headed up to Idaho for two weeks! Lucky for us, it was the same time my dad was recovering from hips replacement surgery so my parents were in Idaho with us for he whole two weeks! We made it just in time to make it to my cousins wedding the next day! It was a fabulous day! They were married in the Twin Falls Idaho LDS temple! We headed back to Pocatello that evening and got to spend the weekend with my grandma and grandpa Briggs. Luckily grandma was doing much better while we were there so we got to hang out and laugh with her!

























Then we headed up to Ririe to spend time with my grandma and grandpa Graham and my sisters in Rexburg! We went on walks with my dad for his physical therapy and we would stop at the head gates so Dax could throw rocks into the river. He loved that part! We took a little trip to Jackson Hole Wyoming for dinner one night and because it wasn't tourist season yet, there wasn't really anything else open. But it's always cool to see the antler arches! We also got to take Daxton on the river to go fishing for the first time! He thought it was pretty cool to see the fish and throw rocks into the water. He slept for like the last half of the trip, but we all had so much fun! I love being on the water in Idaho! It feels like home because that's what I grew up doing!















The next weekend my mom took me shopping for my birthday! It was so much fun to go shopping with my mom and sisters! Then we headed back down to Pocatello, said hi and got back on the road with my sisters to make it to two wedding receptions! It was great to see those girls be so happy! First stop, twin falls. Then we booked it back to Blackfoot and went out for milkshakes afterward! We laughed so hard!






Then we headed back up to Ririe to finish off our time in Idaho. We got to see my sisters cute condo, and work place and remember some good times in Rexburg! We were able to go on several four wheeler rides, which Dax was a huge fan of, and go see different places around grandma and grandpas. Daxton always had to see his Papa around because they are buddies! It was so much fun to see a lot of my family! We just missed having Adam with us. Daxton even got to play with my cousins daughter who is a month older than him! They were too cute together!











No comments:

Post a Comment