Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Things I don't realize.

How much do I take my family for granted? How much do I take my friends for granted? How much do I take the gospel for granted? How much do I take my husband for granted?
My family is amazing. Probably the best I’d say. My immediate family, my extended family, and now my in-laws, are amazing. I know they love me so much and support me in the things I choose to do. I have so much fun with them, laughing, making fun of ourselves, telling jokes, and even talking serious. My sisters are my best friends. The older we get, the closer we get. I actually just talked to my sister Lindsay for 45 minutes yesterday and it was amazing. It’s awesome to know that they will always be there for me no matter what! Lindsay even offered to come nanny my kids (when I have some), mostly as a joke, but the offer still stands. It’s so amazing to be able to talk about anything with them. Sometimes they don’t like hearing about my married life, they think it’s too sappy. But I tell them anyway and they just get to hope that their marriage is as great as mine!

My friends are great. This is my last semester up here at BYUI so a lot of my friends I have seen come and go. Most of them older than me and some just chose to go a different path. The friends I have here in Rexburg are amazing though. They put up with my cluelessness, goofiness, tears (on occasion), my goofy husband, and all my weird quarks. Then I have friends like Dara McFarlane, Lexi Lott, and Valerie Braun who are just there for me whenever I need them. Let me tell ya, those girls are my rock when it comes to girlfriends.

I grew up in the gospel, so there has never been a time where I haven’t had it. I know I take the teachings, relationships, and knowledge I have for granted. This has helped me become the woman I am today.
My husband is my pride and joy. I love him with all of my heart. He does so much for me that sometimes I may look over or don’t recognize. He is always there for me. He makes me laugh, smile, and makes my eyes light up every time he enters the room. He helps me when I’m stressed, when I have so much to do, and when I need advice. He always has so much animation to everything he says to me. I love knowing that I get to spend eternity with this man.

1 comment:

  1. oh i just adore you! let's play this week. particularly the wii, por favor. not that i'm using you guys or anything.

    ReplyDelete