Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Graduation, birthday, and Oregon

Daxton and I were lucky enough to go to Oregon for a week for Cody's graduation! That's it! I was able to make it to ALL of my siblings high school graduations! It was so much fun to be able to take Daxton to Oregon and let him meet some people that I grew up with. 
The first thing Daxton did when we got to my parents house was cuddle with his uncle Cody!


We flew in Tuesday morning and just relaxed that afternoon because we had to be to the airport at around 6:30 that morning. Then that evening, we tagged along with my mom to a Young Women activity that she was invited to. I was able to show Daxton (and his still sleepy self) off to several people who I grew up with in church! Then it was time to head to get Lindsay from the airport! 


Wednesday was hair day!! My mom was taking Lindsay to get her hair done for her birthday. My mom goes to a friend of mine from high school who does an amazing job! So I asked her if she'd have time for me that day too, and she was so great to squeeze me in! 



Thursday we headed out to get Cody's graduation present! All the siblings got together and got him a laundry basket of essentials. Then a lady in my parents ward offered to do a photo session with Dayton to increase her portfolio! She did such a great job! Go check her out at kristilesterphotography.com 


Friday was Lindsay's birthday so we went out to dinner at PF Changs! Mmm mmm good! It was so fun that we were able to be there for Lindsay's birthday as well!


Saturday was just relax and prepare for graduation day.

Cody's sweet pink unicorn tat he got at his grad night!

Who doesn't love waking up to a naked baby crawling on you?!

Because then Sunday was graduation day!! We went to graduation, saw several people who I hadn't seen in quite some time, and took more pictures than Cody wanted. It was so great that we were able to be there for his graduation! Later that night I was able to get together with some girlfriends who I hadn't seen in such a long time!



Monday morning, I was able to do brunch with one of my best friends!! I love that every time Mel and I get back together, even after we suck at keeping in touch, it's still like we don't skip a beat. She is the best! It was so good to see a lot of my old friends and catch up! Monday evening was my dad's softball game. He has had pretty much the same group of guys on his team for years, and then a few different guys each season! Seeing all those guys and their family's was awesome! After that we went to Chevy's where we laughed so hard, we cried!


Daxton loves his grandpa!


Tuesday was our last full day there, but I'm pretty sure we just hung around the house all day. We were all so exhausted from going non stop, but it was still fun to just be with everyone!

Caught red handed with grandpa's Mountain Dew! He loves sharing grandpa's drinks!

Who says we need to baby proof when lids are such great toys?!


Wednesday we went to sushi before we had to head to the airport! Mmm I love me some sushi! Then it was flight time and we were reunited with Adam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment