Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week 12


How far along? 12 weeks, 1 day

Baby is the size of a: Peach, 3 inches

Best moment of the week: Seeing the first ultrasound of our baby. It was the most amazing thing! Adam wasn't able to make it, which we were really bummed about, but I was able to call him when we listened to the heart beat! I wish I would have thought of this earlier, but I totally could have skyped him for the ultra sound too. Danget! But our baby is doing great and healthy, which is all we hope for.

Movement? Nope, we have a ways to go before that happens.

Cravings? Ramen Noodles... as weird as that is. 


Belly Button: Still in.
Missing Anything? Wishing I could play volleyball really bad! And missing my husband big time, of course!!

Wedding Ring on or off? On for now... let's hope it stays that way!

Aches & Pains: I had a case of "can't keep breakfast down" after my doctor's appoointment, but that was only the second time, so here's to not being too sick while preggo! I think the babe was mad at me for having them find the heart beat so much and then doing an ultra sound... oops!
Stretch Marks? Not yet!

Flying While Pregnant: Well I only flew when I was about 7 weeks and I had my dog with me, so it wasn't really a pain.


Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy for the most part. With all of the craziness lately, I will admit, I have had my break downs. But seriously, I just want my husband back!!


Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in about 6 - 8 weeks! Adam, I think, was hoping for a boy, but now really feels like it's a girl. So we'll play the guessing game when we get closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment