Saturday, April 19, 2014

Anniversary, birthday, and a little surprise!

A couple of weeks ago was our third anniversary and my 25th birthday, one right after another! April is always crazy for us with those two plus Easter normally close by. Last year we weren't able to celebrate together because Adam had already moved down here to Arizona and I was still in Utah for another week. And this year we have a baby! We had planned to have our friends watch daxton while we went to dinner so I was pretty excited! 
Tuesday gets here and I still have a couple things to so before our anniversary the next day. We normally FaceTime my parents before we get going for the day, but that day my mom called us!! I noticed pretty quickly that she was actually at my house!!! I was so excited!! She surprised me for my  birthday!!
It was so much fun to have her for a week! She helped me get my pictures up on my wall and she created the best gallery wall ever! It's still not 100% done because I've got to modge podge a couple of things. But over all it looks fabulous!! 
We also spent some time in the pool, which was a little too chilly for me, but mom and Daxton loved it! Mostly we spent the days trying to find things for my gallery wall, but it was still so much fun! 
Our anniversary was awesome! We went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then Adam took me bowling like we did on our first date! Skittle bowling even! It was so much fun! These last three years have been amazing! Thanks babe! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment